UQuick Technologies India Limited (referred to as “UQuick”). Review the Uninstallation Policy before uninstalling the software. You should review this page for updates to these policies.
01. Uninstalling this product may lead to the loss of important information. For that reason, the company is not responsible for the loss.
02. Uninstalling the software, we are not responsible for any lost data.
No matter if it was from a Dealer, Reseller, or Distributor.
03. The company is not responsible. The customer uninstalled the product without knowing it.
04. The company’s website has steps for uninstalling the software.
Any loss from uninstalling software is not the company’s fault.
05. You can uninstall the software with the technical support team. Use third-party uninstallers at your own risk. UQuick will not be responsible for any data loss.
06. A Customer / Dealer cannot take legal action against the company. During uninstallation, the OS gets corrupted, or the data may be lost.
Before purchasing or installing, please read our Uninstall Policy.